We have an opportunity for a Production Operator to join our Team – this role will support commercial manufacturing operations and also our new packaging line. The Process Operator will be responsible for the operational activities within EirGen Pharma and for ensuring maximum production quality and quantity, while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the company.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- To manufacture / pack GMP and Development batches ensuring all work carried out is in compliance with the required standards conforming to company, cGxP, SOPs, regulatory regulations and guidelines, safety and environmental guidelines.
- To work with production team to maintain campaign schedule adherence through readiness preparation, on-time start and slippage recovery during campaign.
- Check own work and that of others for accuracy ensuring best possible right first time compliance.
- To constantly review and monitor production and quality of production batches, anticipating and solving problems in a timely manner, and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Identify and make recommendations for improvements as part of a team within or outside the department in order to ensure continuous improvement.
- Participate in projects that improve efficiency and / or reduce operating costs.
- Proactively contribute in production incident investigations.
- Actively participate in Tiered accountability meetings.
- Communicate directly with the maintenance personnel to coordinate maintenance and repair work in manufacturing areas.
- Perform preventative maintenance activities as required.
- Assists maintenance technicians in performing maintenance and repairs.
- Assists with diagnosing and trouble-shooting maintenance related issues.
- Perform and Review TOC Analyzer testing on Purified Water as required.
- Ensure full compliance in relation to own training metrics.
- Carry out duties in a safe manner while ensuring own safety as well as that of co-workers and company property.
- Proactively report and where possible take immediate corrective action on any observed unsafe behavior or condition.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a minimum of 1 year’s experience within the pharmaceutical industry, or equivalent experience in a regulated environment.